If you would like to create a beautiful and standard silhouette that helps to transfer properly to other applications for text wrapping, you have to need first making a clipping path in Adobe Photoshop.
Best Clipping path becomes easier if you have some experience in Photoshop tools, to generate clipping path just follow the simple instructions:
- You first need to open the image in the Photoshop then have to use the Photoshop pen tool properly to generate a path round the photo area that will be the silhouette.
- Then you need to click the triangle in the upper right corner of the panel in the path panel to save path and then you can give a name of the path.
And remind here that when save Path not be visible, and do not hesitate here because the path you need to save already saved; at this time you need to skip Step 3.
Alter your path to make a saved path.
- Then follow the similar menu, to select Clipping Path.
- Then follow the same paths box and select your working path from the below list, remind it that when it is not selected, you need to click OK.
Then you need to leave your Photoshop Flatness Device Pixels text field blank if you not need to alter it because your flatness device box value inform how many device pixels have been utilized to generate your silhouette. Mind it that the higher the amount become, the fewer points have been generated, then thereby allow the processing time faster. This speed must arrive at a cost, though: then you need to set the value of flatness more high as well as edges in lieu of curved edges you must see.
- Then need to select the file → save As well as, choose Photoshop EPS, in the format down list ; Then in the EPS Option dialog box which becomes appear, need to make accept the defaults and then need to click OK.
If it is seen that PostScript is errors at the time of printing, select you working Clipping Path from the panel menu and advance the value into 2 pixels in the following Device Pixels. Then you need to return to this text field and advance the value when the file is printed, and try try to print your document on another printer.
Here is a faster way to generate a clipping path you may also use it to generate a clipping path which is used to generate clipping path in other Adobe applications, including In Illustrator and design:
- Generate a clipping path round the image you would like to ensure its existence while the clipping path is being generated.
Be sure are you working on a layer and not on the Background layer? To alter the Background into a layer, you need to hold down the Alt key for windows or the Option key for mac, then you need to double-click the Background layer. Make sure the Background layer is Layer 0.
- Now click the add Layer Mask button as well as then you need again to click the Add Layer Mask button in the Layers panel.
Now you can see that a layer vector mask has been created, and besides you may also see everything outside the path becomes transparent.
The easy way to generate a best clipping path with layers.
Remind it that you may also for right now edit the path by the usage of the selection tool.
- Now you need to make saving the file in the psd format or other format you choose.
- Now you may select the file →Place to put the image, with its clipping path included, into other Adobe applications.